Forgot your Windows 8 password? And you find there is too few tips online to reset Windows 8 password? Don't worry! This article is right here for you. A reliable software, Anmosoft Windows Password Reset, will be introduced to help you recover Windows 8 password easily and instantly. Please follow my steps below:
1. Download and install Anmosoft Windows Password Reset on a workable computer. Insert a blank CD/DVD or USB drive into the computer and run the installed software.
2. Select the device you have inserted to burn a Windows 8 password reset disk.Then click Start.
3. Click Yes to burn a Windows 8 password reset disk. After these simple steps, we finish the burning of the password reset disk.
1. Insert the burned CD/DVD or USB drive into the locked computer and restart it. Then, select your target Windows system, and then click Next.
2. Select the user accounts you want to reset password for, click Next to continue the recovery of Windows 8 password process.
3. Take out the disk after successfully resetting your password, and click Reboot to restart the computer. You'll find that you can log in the Windows system without password.
To reset Windows 8 password, only two steps is OK with Anmosoft Windows Password Reset. What's more, it's compatible with Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2008, Server 2003, Server 2000 etc.
All the versions of Anmosoft Windows Password Reset can work well for all brands of Laptops (notebooks) and Desktops, such as HP (Pavilion), Dell (Inspiron), Lenovo, ThinkPad, Acer, Asus, Compaq, Toshiba (Satellite), Benq, Sony, Samsung, Fujitsu, Hitachi, NEC, Gateway etc. >> Edition compare
Such a multifunctional and powerful Windows password recovery tool definitely deserves your attention. Please have a try when you forgot Windows 8 password.comments powered by Disqus
Hey, I bought your Windows Password Reset yesterday and I successfully reset my Win 8 password in 5 minutes. Good job! Thanks!
- David Taylor
When I forgot my Win 8 password, I happened to find your software on your website. I tried it and found it wonderful. Actually, I know little about software installment. But luckily, it's pretty easy to use.
- Steve Wense