1. Download or purchase Windows Password Reset Enterprise and install it on an accessible computer. Run the program and insert a CD/DVD or USB flash drive in the computer, here we select USB drive as the boot device, click Start.
2. Click Yes to confirm burning.
3. Click Close when the USB Flash Drive is burned successfully.
Insert the burned CD/DVD or USB drive into your locked computer. Make sure the locked computer boot from the USB drive. If not, please set BIOS to is booted from CD/DVD or USB drive first.
1. When the program starts, select the target Windows system on the start page, click Next.
2. All the user names will be listed on the page, select the user accounts you want to reset password for, click Next.
3. Password are reset successfully now. Take out the password reset USB drive, firstly click Reboot, then click Yes to quit and log on your system without any passwords.
Insert the burned CD/DVD or USB drive into your locked computer and make sure the locked computer is booted from the USB drive. If not, please set BIOS to boot from CD/DVD or USB drive first.
1. Run the program, select your target Windows system on the interface, click Next.
2. Select your target user accounts, then click Next to continue.
Note: In order to reset Domain Administrator password successfully, "Active Directory account" must be selected.
3. Your Domain password is reset successfully now. Remove your USB drive, then click Reboot and Yes to restart your computer.
Now you can log on your system without password or with the password you just changed.
I did the trial and we ordered it for our company computers. It works well!!
- Jim Lowman
Well done once again, Anmosoft! You guys are really great at what you do. There are few companies I recommend as enthusiastically as Anmosoft. Keep up the great work!
- Tom Lance